MANAGED VAS SERVICES FOR COMPLEX TERRAINS
Mahindra Comviva’s managed services model enables operators to ensure customer experience, reliability and easier go-to-market while managing CAPEX and OPEX efficiently.
END-TO-END SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Improve end-to-end service experience – The keys to enhancing revenues obtained from VAS are availability, performance and end-to-end service experience.
- Revenue Management – This includes analytical support, customer intelligence, promotional drivers and loyalty campaigns to drive service usage and enhance revenue growth.
- VAS planning and consulting – Mahindra Comviva’s VAS planning and consulting team undertakes detailed due diligence of an operator’s VAS network and products. It identifies existing gaps and proposes new, innovative and high revenue generating VAS products.
- Manage speed to market – By streamlining new service launch and feature upgrade processes, Mahindra Comviva improves the time to market for new services between 60 to 75 per cent.
CAPEX AND OPEX REDUCTION
- Manage CAPEX – As part of managed services, Mahindra Comviva undertakes detailed research on optimizing hardware and resources for VAS applications, not only from a product but also from a VAS network perspective.
- Manage OPEX – Mahindra Comviva help operators achieve optimization of human resources for deployment, support and operations by 20 per cent.